Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Last weekend Peter and I had the crazy chance to go see a movie!!! WOW!...when you have kids movie going doesn't happen very often. My amazing mom said she could watch him and we were really blessed. It was a lot of fun. I hadn't been surrounded by teenagers in awhile. It was very entertaining. :)

We got to see The Hunger Game: Catching Fire. I loved it. I thought it was significantly better that the first one. I also felt that it stuck to the book as best as it could. It was longer than I thought it would be...but I liked that, gave them more time for more details. There were some random parts that I knew were added to the story line...so much more kissing. Oh well. ;)

In my opinion Jennifer Lawrence is a great actress.  I enjoy her movies and the interesting roles she's able to portray.

Go see The Hunger Games in theater if you can! I thought it was worth the money.

Something else I have to say...
MY BABY SISTER HAD A BABY!



 I fell head over heels in love with him.

 Desmond James Pauls was born November 21st, weighing 7.11. My goodness, he is so tiny and amazing.



I love that I get to be his aunt...and look forward to more nephews and nieces being born! I had the sweet opportunity to help my sister and brother- in- law leave the hospital. I wept in the car afterwards. I was so overcome with thankfulness that God would let me be near my family during this time of our lives. I am so thankful.

Hope you all have a beautiful thanksgiving. Be thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment