Thursday, July 10, 2014

Oh Blog...

I want to start blogging again. I have a lot I want to write about. I want to write about new experiences, along with the food, film, and fiction adventures.

I am now the proud owner of a sewing machine. I am slowly learning. So far I've just made two burp cloths...not super fancy but I MADE THEM! Babies burp (crazy projectile spit-up) on them...so you don't want them too fancy. :)

I also was given a really nice Canon camera by my photographer sister. I just need to buy a lens...they are expensive. I can't wait to start learning!

So those are two new things I will be experimenting with and learning about.  I think I will love writing about these adventures, and I hope you enjoy reading about them.

I have a new baby girl! She is 2 months old now and I'm so in love. Being a mommy of two awesome little ones is something I thank God for every second, even in the seconds that seem hard. I'm learning to be thankful for all the moments. With the second baby here now I am 100% certain that time is flying by at speeds I'm not crazy about. God has been showing me that it is okay. I don't need to sit around and pout about it...that will just guarantee that I miss a moment with my babies.
So here's to enjoying all the moments, even the ones where I feel like freaking out. :)






Love,
Amber

1 comment:

  1. I just got my new lens for my canon its a 55 mm lens and on amazon you can get it for 110 which is great for a lens. It doesn't zoom but it give you great close up shots with blurry backrgounds. the best bang for your buck.. Im in love with it.

    ReplyDelete