Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Danger In The Shadows

I just finished reading, "Danger in the Shadows", by Dee Henderson.


This is not a new book, but I kept having different friends mention Dee Henderson's books.  My friend Shaunna brought me three of them and I couldn't put the first one down. This one was the prequel to the "O'Malley Series." I'm excited to find out why it's the prequel.

I had been reading a different book, a book by an author I loved as a little girl, but I was so bored that I couldn't finish it. When I started this one it felt great to be excited about what I was reading.

The first chapter has you on edge wondering what's going to happen. It is an intense story full of people's relationships with God, painful and emotional experiences, mystery, and romance.

While reading it, I thought the book was coming to an end and that all the exciting stuff had happened, but I was wrong! The author did an amazing job at keeping it suspenseful and closes it with a beautiful ending.

So if you choose to read this book, I hope you enjoy it.

Have a beautiful day.

2 comments:

  1. When you were moving you let me have a couple of this series - I've read those ones and am now on number 6. Have really enjoyed them. When I come in December I will bring any that you don't have by then!
    There was another book by Dee Henderson in our library called The Witness. That was good too.
    Glad you've enjoyed Danger in the Shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the whole O'Malley series and I loved it. Never read the prequel though.. now I may have to get it ;)

    ReplyDelete