Thursday, August 29, 2013

Blogilates!

My sister told me about this awesome blog full of Pilates videos...all for FREE! They are created by an awesome woman named Cassie. 



I have been doing these videos for almost a month. I feel great.  She instructs on proper technique and proper Pilates breathing. 

I don't think I would like, or do this if it wasn't for all of the videos. She does everything with you and instructs you a long the way. 

 I finally did some exploring on her website and found all the beginners videos and an amazing daily calendar to follow. I started Day 1 today. WOO! 

I encourage you to check this blog out. It is so good and really inspiring! 


When you get to the site hover over the Workout Video section to select a video. There are videos for beginners and for advanced. 

I am also on day 15 of the 30 Day Plank Challenge.  It is getting really hard but I really want to push through. 


Hope you check these things out. Have a beautiful day. 

Ps. Going okay with the no processed sugar thing. I'll be honest though...yesterday was a rough day with a visit to the ER. That night after baby was in bed I totally licked clean a spoon full of Nutella. Uh oh.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment