Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Food Network Magazine

I received my final magazine from the Food Network a few weeks ago. I love this magazine. Peter got it for me as a gift for Christmas. I highly recommend it. I hope I get it again someday. Hint hint for my hubby. :)


In this month's magazine, I found a really interesting article.  From the section, "In the Know."  The article caught my attention because of its headline, "Make your summer produce last." We eat a good amount of veggies in different dishes..and no matter what some go bad before I get the chance to experiment with them. I haven't tried their method yet..because of the lack of veggies in my fridge. However I intend to. :) 

Here is what they suggest: Click on the link... :)

Shock Value

Enjoy! Let me know if you try this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment