Monday, June 17, 2013

To Start...

Hi.

My name is Amber. I never thought I would start a blog but lately my husband has been encouraging me to step out and try it. I am a wife of almost four years and a mommy to a beautiful baby boy who is 15 months old. We have just gone through some major life transition and are in the process of figuring out our new life.

I have discovered a love for cooking and baking. I have always loved reading and watching movies. I am that girl who totally get involves with the characters of stories. So this is why this blog will be called Food Film Fiction.

If anyone does happen to read this, will you please give me recipes to experiment with, books to fall in love with, and movies that inspire. Also would love feedback if you try the recipes, read the books or watch the movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment